[BC] Does Gmail have spell checker

nakayle at gmail.com nakayle at gmail.com
Sat May 24 11:10:31 CDT 2008

The Firefox spell checker is indeed handy but I find it's algorithm is not
as good as some other checkers.  Sometimes the words it suggest are nowhere
even close to the one I'm trying to write.  But I can take the same text and
paste it into Word or Eudora and they will come up with the right word.
It's like they are programmed better to interrupt common spelling errors.
The best spell checker I ever had was in my old 16-bit Eudora mail program.
It was like that thing could read my mind and always knew what I was trying
to say.  Maybe I've got a 16-bit mind in a 32-bit world.   ;-)

 - Nat Kayle