[BC] Cell Phone Number Questions

Rich Wood richwood at pobox.com
Sat May 24 09:52:46 CDT 2008

------ At 09:26 AM 5/24/2008, Ron Youvan wrote: -------

>  I have, you can set your Vonage phone to ring any additional phone
> (with no delay)
>simultaneously until the voice mail kicks in.  (a change 2 or 3 months ago)

I have Vonage and I've used the simultaneous ring for several years.
I have it set to ring both the Vonage phone and my cell at the same
time. I use the voicemail on the cell. Maybe it's a regional feature
that's just been added in your area. I've been very happy with them
except when I'm downloading a large file. The router is supposed to
give VOIP preference but mine doesn't seem to do that when set for
the highest voice quality. I get a DSL downlink speed of about 6 meg
as tested by one of the online services.

Rich