[BC] Does Gmail have spell checker

Tom radiofreetom at gmail.com
Fri May 23 17:07:39 CDT 2008

It won't auto-check, but there IS, as I remembered there is, a
spellcheck in the Gmail web interface - it's the upper right corner of
the text box for the body of the message.  And it's there in both
rich-text and plain-text modes. (I didn't try it in Basic HTML - the
"slow connection" mode - but it should still be there.)

--
Tom Spencer
PG-18-25453 (nee' P1-18-48841)