[BC] More thoughts about AM transmitter lightning

tg at btsg.com tg at btsg.com
Thu May 22 09:00:49 CDT 2008

I have not followed this thread all the way through, but thought I would mention that Nautel has a
"Site Preparation Guide" that gives you formulas, etc., for calculating ball gap based on several
factors, as well as a lot of useful information on setting up a site for "survival". Worthwhile
reading IMHO.

Tommy Gray