[BC] Cell Phone Number Questions

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting at gmail.com
Wed May 21 19:00:05 CDT 2008

No, the rules don't apply to them.

When I had my number ported form the small independent company to
Charter.. Charter told me it'd take 10 days to 2 weeks. About day 25,
my rep told me "They were being the toughest they'd ever seen".

Charter came to install the internet, tv and phone service around day
30 and it still wasnt ready.. about Day 40, I had to threaten the
phone company by reporting them to various federal and state agencies
before they'd fork over my number.

I know the porting of numbers doesnt cost anything.. but my uqesiton
about cost was.. could I HAVE 2 numbers on my cell without actually
having 2 lines? (Like you would with a family plan?

Paul