[BC] A Service Idea: Is there a need (and/or a market) for this?

Keith Hammond monsterfm at monsterfm.com
Mon May 19 23:34:24 CDT 2008

Please forgive the delayed posting as we awakened today to find that all of
our telephone lines were "switched off at the central office at the request
of the customer" for no reason at all and it took most of the day to
convince the telephone company that we actually are still here and that we
did NOT request that the service be terminated on yesterday. (Such is
another day in Shamerock.)

Your thoughts on my idea are probably true... My 30+ years would mean
absolutely nothing to anyone and (as one communications attorney is so fond
of advising my clients), I "once neglected to appear at a hearing before the
FCC". Of course, he also neglects to tell them that I was unconstitutionally
detained at gunpoint during that hearing and, as expected, the FCC makes NO
allowances for such unlawful detainment... So, I guess my prior knowledge
must now go by the wayside due to six years in a fascist state. My apologies
for the proposal that was nothing more than a matter of speculation ("what
if") from start to finish.

In a manner of speaking, it's rather disappointing to plan to stick with
owning the stations that we have left as I truly feel this industry will
never recover from this slump into which it is happily plummeting headlong.
Unfortunately, it is all that I know.

Keith Hammond
MonsterFM.com / Broadcast Technical Services