[BC] Part 15 radio station

Thomas G. Osenkowsky tosenkowsky at prodigy.net
Sat May 17 11:46:03 CDT 2008

> oh yes,
> that will help the public interest, more government beurocacy and red
tape.
> just look how much it's done for the public interest in the past.
> RC

I could make a case that the government may entangle itself
in red tape as it strives to serve the very public it is dedicated
to, and the voters who rightfully elected them to do so. I could
cite the recent update (FINALLY!) to "The Public And Broadcasting".
And I could continue in hailing the soon-to-be upgrade of the
FCC-mandated Emergency Alert System. And finally, I could
praise the Commission for its Public File rules.

I will NOT do any of the above because *I* am serving the
public interest (public = list members) and the last time I did
so I had to apologize for doing so. This will be my final post
on this matter.

Casting a sinkered line without a hook (this time),
Tom Osenkowsky, CPBE