[BC] Cable theft

BOYDSIRBOYD at aol.com BOYDSIRBOYD at aol.com
Fri May 16 16:18:07 CDT 2008

CHUCK,,

no scrap yard that i know of takes any kind of coax.
get ahold of the local police and have them hit the scrap yards, I bet you
find your thief real quick. and one more thing, the scrap places have been
taking I.D.'s when you sell the metal.

bill

In a message dated 5/16/2008 3:46:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,