[BC] Part 15 radio station

Dana Puopolo dpuopolo at usa.net
Fri May 16 14:03:06 CDT 2008

Actually, when I had modelling software a while back, I modelled what would
happen if I made the antenna out of oil drums welded together to be about 3
meters tall. The extra diameter knocked the capacitive reactance down from
over 2k ohms to about 400, meaning I could use a much smaller inductor for
matching.

-D