[BC] Part 15 radio station

R A Meuser rameuser at ieee.org
Fri May 16 11:01:02 CDT 2008

If you want to legally improve a part 15 transmitter, look at the
antenna and the matching system. Most power is lost there and only a few
microwatts are actually radiated. You may not get the boost that an
illegal ground offers but I believe that with enough out of the box
thinking a much better transmitter can be designed. Also, I see nothing
in the rules that prevent synchronized networks. The Rangemaster has
this capability.