[BC] telecom and radio

patrick roberts radiowavesokc at gmail.com
Thu May 15 13:45:17 CDT 2008

"No, cleaned up. I am speaking technically. I really don't care about
content, I don't listen."

Boy isn't that the truth anymore.  I got into radio because I listened 15
years ago.  These days radio is so pathetic that all I generally do is
listen for technical confidence and not for content to terrestrial... Sad.

To be honest, when I'm really listening to terrestrial it's to smaller
markets around us that seem to still have some music to rotate past the 200
tired hits.  Who would have thought smaller market radio would become a
better choice in many cases?  Is it any wonder many smaller markets are
actually UP in revenue while medium and large markets are down considerably?