[BC] Part 15 radio station

kc8gpd at comcast.net kc8gpd at comcast.net
Thu May 15 11:33:10 CDT 2008

Dana,

I can't figure it either, but ultimately if they come and find you in
violation of part 15.219(b) by using an extended ground then your off
the air. at first enforcement on the ground issue was sporadic, but
there appears to be conformity between field offices now. it does not
seem to matter which agent you get anymore as they are all following
the same standard now.

The FCC **DOES** read the part 15 forums and maybe even these lists.
A few of the field agents have admitted to it off the record that they do.

I have not fooled with my studio or rangemaster for quite a while as
a result of the recent enforcement I've ben seeing and this is why
second hand rangemasters are popping up on the used market. Most
rangemasters are bought by hams, and most hams do not want to risk
getting a NOV or NOUO.

Thank You,
Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis
Universal Life  Ministries (ULC)