[BC] anyone with UVerse yet?

Broadcast List USER Broadcast at fetrow.org
Thu May 15 00:18:46 CDT 2008

That's interesting because they WERE removing the copper.  Worse yet,
if after the 30 day trial period you wanted to go back to just POTS,
they wouldn't do it because they didn't have facilities to do it.
They got some bad press in this area over it, which may play into why
they have changed the policy.

--chip