[BC] Part 15 radio station

Harold Hallikainen harold at hallikainen.com
Wed May 14 18:49:13 CDT 2008

I could see this with totally separate transmitters, but how is a common
oscillator with separate amplifiers not just one big transmitter with an
antenna that is bigger than it is supposed to be and final amplifier input
power higher than it is supposed to be?

Harold

--
FCC Rules Updated Daily at http://www.hallikainen.com - Advertising