[BC] Digital converters remote question

DL-Little at wiu.edu DL-Little at wiu.edu
Wed May 14 12:13:19 CDT 2008

If it doesn't crash what would you call a white text with blue background overlay referring to memory locations.  The pix if frozen and it does not respond to buttons on the box or remote.
It has to have a power cycle (unplugged) to recover.  I am aware of the power/timer options in the menu!  Geesh

I'd call that a crash.  I need to write down the exact readout so I'll have it when I call Zenith.

Don Little
UHDS Electronic Tech
Western Illinois University