[BC] telecom and radio

Robert Meuser robertm at nyc.rr.com
Wed May 14 09:29:27 CDT 2008

It may look that way if you just Google things. How much do you really
travel? Things are not just as you state. Most countries have service
inferior to ours. Many filter services so VOIP, VPN or other services may
not work. Internet service which is much slower than we expect can cost $20
per DAY.

Jump on a plane and see the world. Please take your laptop and report back
after a month or so.