[BC] telecom and radio

Gary Peterson kzerocx at rap.midco.net
Wed May 14 07:45:45 CDT 2008

" The telecom industry is NOT fine! Other countries have MUCH faster
broadband
at MUCH cheaper prices! The United States is 17th in broadband deployment.
Dana  Puopolo "

Is it possible that the sheer size of our country has placed us behind many
European countries and Japan?  I have heard many foreign visitors comment on
the unbelievably, immense amount of open space we have.  Many of our states
have more land area than their entire countries.

Gary Peterson
Western SD, where we have miles and miles of miles and miles.