[BC] bad habits

Bill Sepmeier bill at dcpowerandlight.com
Tue May 13 10:49:46 CDT 2008

At 07:33 AM 5/13/2008, Rich wrote:

 >>My friends in foreign countries now look at the US as a country
with "known bad habits." They point to Iraq, Afghanistan and, soon,
Iran, as examples. It's distressing to see them gleeful as we revert
to third world nation status.

It really is amazing, isn't it?  It's not just "your friends."  The
dollar is down from 95% of everyone's international reserves to about
60% and falling, it's value is worth 50% of what it was before Bush
invaded and occupied Iraq ... Russian mafia leaders are buying up our
most expensive resort properties while the Arabs are buying our
biggest banks - all at fire sale pricing.  And a lot of people still
don't have a clue that the nation's been looted, or who did it!    OK
.... some do ... the costs of land in Costa Rica are going through the
roof as American's who can, get out.  Buying everything in a "third
world nation" they can still buy anything with our money ...