[BC] Monday, Monday

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Tue May 13 08:24:44 CDT 2008

Yrp!
Just got an Email that the presentation has been postponed until
next Tuesday. The accountants need to ascertain that they are
truly in charge so they'll do this a couple of times then "allow"
mere engineers to make their presentations.  Been there,
done that. It's okay. I have an outline written to talk about, and
a web-page of pictures to talk to. They'll think I'm some sort
of expert and go to sleep. After the presentation, I'll get some
"atta-boys" and move on to the next crisis. The world's a stage!

--
Cheers,
Richard B. Johnson

From: Rich Wood <richwood at pobox.com>