[BC] cheap tv

Tom Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Mon May 12 21:07:27 CDT 2008

Well, I'd probably want to at least upgrade Film 1 (and maybe Film 2)
to something like the Rank Cinetel - a flying spot scanner seems so
much easier to maintain, somehow... probably trade in the quads for
some VPR-2s...  and the U-Matic decks HAVE to go....  maybe M-format
for the ENG stuff.....

and get at least TK-44s... probably leave Film 3 as the pair of
TP-66s and the FSP-2, with the TK-66 (IIRC) looking at the mirrors....

the GVG master and production switchers, though - stay.

Not sure about the video cart machines.....  (can I take the output
from my laptop and play wmv files to air?)

And since I JUST upgraded the entire audio chain to  a Wheatstone
console in Production and went stereo with the Optimod 8282....

<VBG>  (did I date myself enough?)