[BC] Monday, Monday

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Mon May 12 17:33:08 CDT 2008

More Monday Monday,
Came home from work and found that the power had been off for
four hours. No sweat -eh?

I have a digital TV connected to cable. The "!@&%)!" cable company,
Comcast, leaves a black carrier on all unused cable channels, all
300 of them! This means that after I do the "channel scan" I will have
to manually disable about 250 channels at about 30 seconds per
channel, that's 125 seconds, over two hours! I'll have to wait until
next month. I'm too busy now to waste two hours.

Got notice this morning that I have to present a technical paper
about what I learned at the NAB convention at 11:00 AM in the
"corporate" conference room in front of all the accountants and
other executives. Then, at 1:00 PM I have to be in Charlestown
to have a tooth extracted that had a crown failure. Not a good
week starting out.

--
Cheers,
Richard B. Johnson