[BC] Monday, Monday

Barry Mishkind barry at oldradio.com
Mon May 12 16:15:18 CDT 2008

At 01:23 PM 5/12/2008, borchert, mark, wrote
>Wow, that is an old email of mine from about 10 years ago...does
>this mean emails never die?
>Delete away!

         This is why we ask people to identify
         themselves on the list, and when
         changing emails to unsub the old one.

         ISPs differ on how long they "accept"
         old email and what they do with it.

         At least we know about this one, finally.

         thanks

"This message is not strictly prohibited ... except to idiot IT
people who think disclaimers in email are worth the electrons used."