[BC] Antenna Question

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Mon May 12 10:44:18 CDT 2008

If the new antenna site is within three miles of an airport,
but not directly in-line with a runway,  or within five miles
in line with a runway, you want to contact the FAA about
"marking" requirements. You look up the local FAA FSDO
(Flight Standards District Office), not the FAA in Washington.
They can become advocates if you contact them first and
ask their advice. They can become a real pain if they
happen to discover your new obstructions, especially
after an accident or incident.

--Advice from a commercial pilot --

--
Cheers,