[BC] Antenna Question

Kevin Trueblood kevin at neptuneradio.net
Mon May 12 08:27:18 CDT 2008

I am presuming you're wondering about the orange balls?

It's supposed to be for marking the guy wires for small planes like crop
dusters.  We're building a new tower at a contract station (next to I-55
just south of Lexington, IL), and the county was going to require them in
the building permit.  Although we weren't sure how the county had
jurisdiction over it, eventually we got the building permit without the ball
requirement.

Kevin Trueblood
Broadcast Technologist
WGLT 89.1 / 103.5