[BC] ANI Faking

Tom Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Sun May 11 00:03:46 CDT 2008

Spoof Caller ID - yes.  Spoof Switchgear controller - No.  If you did,
you couldn't make the connection, because the switchgear wouldn't be
looking at the right circuit.

Same as IP numbers - they're added AFTER the user input; system internals.

While YOU, the customer, may see spoofed - or non-existent - numbers,
the switchgear, like the Internet Router, knows the truth.  And can be
made to reveal what it knows... to the right people, in the right place,
asking the right questions.

Like I said - complaints to the Attorney General's Consumer Affairs
folks can and will yield results unpleasant to the spammer/telemarketer.