[BC] Hams and troubleshooting...

Douglas Pritchett radiofool at gmail.com
Sat May 10 19:20:05 CDT 2008

It's when we talk about, think from or act on generalizations, we get
in trouble. Imagine the reaction to the original post if the word
"ham" had been replaced with "woman", "african-american", "old fart",
or "Christian".
I am blessed that my current employer looked past my advancing age and
saw potential for both me and their company.
--
Douglas B. Pritchett
radiofool at gmail.com