[BC] Hams and troubleshooting...

Larry Bloomfield Larry at Tech-Notes.TV
Sat May 10 12:58:42 CDT 2008

<snip>

>Just because
>>Belch-Fire manufacturing designed and built a
>>piece of equipment doesn't mean that it was designed properly.
>
>However that's a very rare occurence.  If it's
>type accepted it's usually designed well.
What you said, Ron in response to Burt's post is
just NOT necessarily true. You've obviously not
worked on some of the 2-way equipment that was
produced in the 70's & 80's and sold as
"professional" gear. I've been out of that
business since the early 90's so I'll not comment on anything after that.

Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC
1980 25th St., Florence, OR 97439
(541) 902-2424 – Everything
WWW.TECH-NOTES.TV