[BC] HAMS

Robert Meuser rameuser at IEEE.org
Sat May 10 11:19:11 CDT 2008

Ok

Let me get this straight. You approve of sloppy unsafe installs when a fully
professional install is immediately available? Your ego commands that you
build it yourself even when a better solution is available?

Regarding cancer, I am positive that home brew proto boards would never be
allowed in a working medical environment. Please do not confuse innovation
with good operating practice. That is exactly where I would draw the line on
hiring a HAM.