[BC] Digital Archiving <grin>

Tom Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Sat May 10 07:36:11 CDT 2008

With enough occurrences, The New Ma Bell(tm) - and probably the others -
can pull records; just like IP originating numbers, the actual
origination number can't be spoofed - the switchgear HAS to "know" what
circuit connects where at all times.  So hitting "send" and "disconnect"
won't hide the actual originating device's phone number from the
switching system's computers - just like putting fake email addresses
won't hide the IP number of an Internet spammer.

--
Tom Spencer
PG-18-25453 (nee' P1-18-48841)