[BC] Digital Archiving <grin>

Ronald J. Dot'o Sr. ron.doto at comcast.net
Fri May 9 21:46:02 CDT 2008

We donn  got to show you no stinkin links!  Actually it was a news
feature last night either on the 11 o'clock news on KATU ch.2 in
Portland, OR, or on the ABC Nightline which followed.  They mentioned
that it was illegal and that the spammers were using false numbers for
the called ID and had a brief mention of the kind of software used to
display the false number by the telemarketers.  One guy they
interviewed was getting calls at 0130 hrs local.  And  yes they did
mention that it should be reported IF you could determine the guilty
party.

Ron D