[BC] NYC area Jazz

WBRadiolists at aol.com WBRadiolists at aol.com
Fri May 9 20:01:22 CDT 2008

In a message dated 05/06/2008 12:35:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dpuopolo at usa.net writes:

> WBGO 88.3 in Newark. They also stream.

Terriffic. With 88.5 right nearby, this one will be hard to pull out. Come to
think of it, I think NPR has a 25Kw satellator on Long Island. I think this
signal is a lost cause in these parts. I already know that it is not at all
audible here in West Haven, as the NPR satellator completely dominates that
frequency up here.

Willie...

<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new
twists on family favorites at AOL Food.<BR>
(http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?NCID=aolfod00030000000001)</HTML>