[BC] Female engineers

Bill Croghan loteng at lvradio.com
Fri May 9 18:18:28 CDT 2008

	I've hired two female engineers over the years.  One was great after
she figured out how to trouble shoot.  The other never did get a clue and
thankfully went on to other things.  That's probably no better or worse then
the percentage of male engineers I've hired/worked around.  I wouldn't
hesitate to hire another female who as qualified.  I have not received any
applications for engineering jobs from a female in  quite a while.  I do
have and have had a number of female remote setup techs who do the Marti,
PA, ISDN, Comrex stuff and for the most part they have been at least as good
as the guys.  Two have been the best I've had for that job.
	Glad to meet you Kim, and I promise no jokes that would get me into
trouble with the HR people.

Bill

Bill Croghan CPBE WBØKSW
Chief Engineer,