[BC] A fun night..

Urban, Brian L burban at kut.org
Fri May 9 07:55:07 CDT 2008

On 5/8/08 7:24 PM, "nakayle at gmail.com" <nakayle at gmail.com> wrote:

When I began my radio career a wise old colleague told me that electronic
components have a magic blue smoke inside that makes them work.   I thought
he was pulling my leg- but in the years since I've noticed that sure enough-
everytime this blue smoke escapes the part quits working.  And no, there is
no way to put the blue smoke back- it can only be done at the factory.

  - Nat Kayle ;-)

Well, if you have Lucas electrics in anything, you can get original Lucas smoke to put back in the system.

http://www.mez.co.uk/lucas.html

--
Brian Urban
Chief Operator