[BC] A fun night..

nakayle at gmail.com nakayle at gmail.com
Thu May 8 19:24:42 CDT 2008

  When I began my radio career a wise old colleague told me that electronic
components have a magic blue smoke inside that makes them work.   I thought
he was pulling my leg- but in the years since I've noticed that sure enough-
everytime this blue smoke escapes the part quits working.  And no, there is
no way to put the blue smoke back- it can only be done at the factory.

  - Nat Kayle ;-)