[BC] X-Digital question

Ronald J. Dot'o Sr. ron.doto at comcast.net
Thu May 8 06:47:47 CDT 2008

I remember that ABC was in a big hoot to get the receivers installed
last year and activated, which we  did.  Then when I called them to
ask when the change over date was they couldn't give me an answer and
said that they just wanted to make sure all the receivers were
installed before the changeover date thus the phony deadline.  I
understand from a later call to them that our programming is now
available on both boxes so as soon as I find out how to program the x
box I plan to change over to it and be done with it.  I don't like
this new fangled space rocket internet orbiting stuff.

Ron D (Cranky old fart)