[BC] Re: X-Digital question

Kevin Trueblood kevin at neptuneradio.net
Wed May 7 15:19:01 CDT 2008

I am not sure if it really creates more work for stations, aside from the
initial installation.  You could just move the wiring to the new box and not
change a thing.

I think the stations that will benefit the most from this new platform are
smaller markets that don't have sophisticated automation systems.  Many of
the features the new platform provides are the things systems like Audio
Vault and Scott Studios have been able to do for years.  Now smaller
stations can net-catch programs, change channels, and moify programming
pretty easily at no extra cost to them.

Kevin

Message: 31