[BC] XP SP3?

Mark W. Croom markc at kjly.com
Wed May 7 10:28:04 CDT 2008

Oddly enough, given it is a Microsoft product...I've been running SP3 v.3311
for a couple of months on my desktop computer and I don't know that I've
found any issues with it in the stuff I do.

When I applied it, the machine was just about new and I figured if it messed
things up I could always run the system restore and start over.

Haven't needed to--it's been running fine.

I realize this only applies to my situation, but I've been pleased.

The machine is a Core2Duo, HP DC5700 with a gig of RAM and two displays. It's
got a DVD burner I've only burned CDs on as yet. Not very hot on the graphics
side, but this computer has been very solid.

Mark
MN