[BC] Google . ES

Tom Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Tue May 6 18:33:06 CDT 2008

Dunno if it "phones home" or not, but I had to enable it in the firewall
for it to relay a stream... and now, when it runs, I have activity out
the yang according to the firewall traffic monitor - and the network
interface icon shows t/r activity, as well.  Shut down Zara, the traffic
stops.  Disable Zara in the firewall, and it gets upset (both, actually
- Zara doesn't like running, and the firewall nags me to allow it
access.  Since StationPlaylist is so much more flexible (and in
English... OK; KIWI <VBG>), I'm about ready to uninstall Zara as a Bad
Idea... WinAmp makes a much better backup than Zara - and will play the
same playlist that Creator generated for Studio.....

--
Tom Spencer
PG-18-25453 (nee' P1-18-48841)