[BC] Replacing my computer

Mark Durenberger Mark4 at durenberger.com
Tue May 6 13:01:48 CDT 2008

I'm really sold on the PowerSpec computers sold by MicroCenter.  Take a
look; several have Front-Side Bus speeds over 1,000...and from personal
experience with several different machines, they're beefy and rock-solid.
Some of them have lots of expansion room (including power supplies on
Steroids).

Mark Durenberger, CPBE