[BC] fallout from cuts

Steve Newman shnewman at alaweb.com
Mon May 5 13:44:41 CDT 2008

As a matter of fact I do Jeff. I don't obsess over those things you
mentioned but they enter my mind.

I'm sick of hearing about "as long as I receive a paycheck" crap. People
must realize that it's everybody's "good work" that makes the whole thing
work. Yes, one's concern about the "whole" is what makes it all come
together. The compartmentalizing of occupation, the me, me, me generation
thinking mixed in with a bit of greed (enough of that to go around) that has
brought us to this ugly juncture. As you said, my opinion only.

Regards,

Steve