[BC] Rimshot signals and their studios

Bill Croghan loteng at lvradio.com
Mon May 5 13:09:10 CDT 2008

We had a small "main Studio" in the city of license in small town AZ one
time that consisted of a closet in the dance studio owned by the Program
directors wife.  4 Channel board, old microphone, one cart machine, a phone
coupler and a touchtone decoder at the transmitter that would switch feeds
from the actual studios 30 miles away to the "Main".  I think I actually put
it on the air once, when I first built it, and never touched it again.

Bill

Bill Croghan CPBE WBØKSW
Chief Engineer,
KOMP/KXPT/KENO/KBAD/KWWN