[BC] Rimshot signals and their studios

DanWalthers1 danwalthers1 at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 4 08:37:57 CDT 2008

How about a boat repair shop.

It is a real studio and it can go on the air via isdn either directly or
through the "remote studio".  The owners of the boat shop are paid rent,
they are on the pay sheet as manager and one employee.  They receive a small
salary, insurance, 401K, etc. just like everyone else.  There is also an
up-to-date public file and dedicated, published, office phone, (which only
rings if it's a wrong number).

It's a good deal for the station and for the small business that can't
afford the benefits, it's a great deal.