[BC] RIP Angel Harvey

Tom Dimeo mwam at pa321.net
Mon May 5 09:13:11 CDT 2008

Just before 9:30 eastern time this morning I tuned across
WABC and there was Tony Powell doing one of his satires
imitating Paul Harvey on the Imus program.  Under normal
circumstances these are distasteful but two days after his
wife dies, I couldn't believe it.  Is Imus just so
inconsiderate that nothing decent matters to him?

I've been listening to Paul Harvey News since the fifties.

Tom