[BC] Radio engineering not a profession - 50 kW Vs. 2 Watts

Dave Dybas dd92251 at aol.com
Mon May 5 02:59:01 CDT 2008

NAT,

You are fortunate...you got out early...the current batch of managers are
much different than the ones of the 80's. They're under greater pressure as
they compete against other media. That pressure transfers to the employees
under them.

This isn't the 80's any more...I remember those years and they were some of
my best..

Dr. Dave