[BC] Lowercase Lambda

Broadcast List USER Broadcast at fetrow.org
Mon May 5 00:37:49 CDT 2008

Character:		λ
Friendly Code:		λ
Decimal Code:		λ
Hex Code:		λ

On a Mac, choose 'Edit" bring down "Special Characters," select
Greek, and pick it.

I vaguely recall that you can punch some key or keys, then type in
the Decimal ASCII code for the character you wish to display in
Windoz.  So, push and hold that key or keys, then type 955.  "ALT"
key?  I think so, but don't hold me to it.

--chip