[BC] Fallout from cuts

Kent Winrich kwinrich at gmail.com
Sun May 4 18:39:53 CDT 2008

Let me get this straight Dana... where the hell did you see anything in my
response that says it is OK???   Please..... show me where I said it.

POINT = MISSED.

It appears you really dont get how business is run (neither do some of these
so called managers).  If you are all for the lower of the prices of
broadcast facilities....  Thats right... get THE MAN.  LOL

Do I think things can get worse??? Heck yes it can.  And I bet it will.

Those that can adapt will be fine.  Those that dont have the PASSION, and
sit there and are bitter about the way things USED to be, or constantly
complain about the industry will be searching for a job... for a long time.

I can tell you that I am certainly not suffering one bit!  My career is just
fine and dandy thank you.  Couldnt be happier... well.... unless one of you
folks out there want to throw more money at me LOL!!  I have set myself to
where other people decisions (especially if they are bad) dont effect my
career.

Complaining does not do an employer (or yourself) any good.  SOLUTIONS do.
Bring up an issue, but be prepared to provide a solution to the issue.
Complainers are a dime a dozen.

So please Dana, please stop putting words in my mouth.

And as Dr Phils says... hows that complaining working out for you?

Welcome to the new media business!