[BC] Fallout from cuts

Dana Puopolo dpuopolo at usa.net
Fri May 2 00:43:27 CDT 2008

So let me get this straight, Kent.

A company buys a bunch of stations, lays off 3/4 of their staffs, and
basically runs them into the ground-and you think that's A-OK???!!!

I didn't make the decisions that these companies did. Neither did you-yet we
are the ones that suffer when they fail due to poor management and decisions.

I DO NOT think that's A-OK! Not one bit!

How could selling at a fire sale price to a local company be any worse then
the consolidators have done?

Do you truly believe that things can get worse then they are? With stock
prices depressed by 90% and more?

-D