[BC] All Sports Stations

WBRadiolists at aol.com WBRadiolists at aol.com
Sun May 4 13:14:37 CDT 2008

In a message dated 05/02/2008 11:51:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ron.doto at comcast.net writes:

> No that you mention it Cowboy I've known maybe 10 - 15 other Broadcast
>  Engineers and along with myself NONE of them had any interest in
>  sports.  It must be a geek thing (yeah I'm one.  I even own pocket
>  protectors!).  I'm sure that there must be some BE's out there who
>  like sports but I'm still waiting to meet one.

Although not presently working in Radio, I'm one. :) Glad to meet you. :)

I like the Yankees. I watch or listen to their games quite often.

Yes, I am also still a GEEK. Just one look at my Ham radio WEBsite will prove
that beyond any shadow of doubt. ;)

www.mymorninglight.org/ham

Willie...

<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new
twists on family favorites at AOL Food.<BR>
(http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?NCID=aolfod00030000000001)</HTML>