[BC] anybody else seeing glitches from AMC-8 ? update

Gary Glaenzer glaenzer at verizon.net
Sun May 4 07:39:01 CDT 2008

I turned on the station at home early to see if the glitches were still
there, and the first local spot nearly blew me across the room (AV Sat)

Drove up to the studio and the LED displays on the ACS 8.2 were barely
kicking on Fox Sports, and only on left channel

Re-programmed the other card in the RX to Premier 4 and punched it up and
had good audio

So I scavenged the card out of the Chicago Bears slot in another SG till I
get it repaired

I need some spare SG cards, I'm down to one spare at the H-Q cluster and
none here