[BC] Radio engineering not a profession - 50 kW Vs. 2 Watts

Ron Youvan ka4inm at tampabay.rr.com
Sat May 3 07:07:48 CDT 2008

> What this all REALLY goes back to is the change in mindset that broadcasting
> is ONLY a BUSINESS to make money, and no longer a public trust/public
> service in the public interest.

   No matter how much fun we had, we have always made every effort to
give "the company" their money's worth and give the viewer the best
product possible with the old, very old equipment, back in 1963 at
an educational T.V. station.  (not one transistor and the audio
amplifier tubes all had grid caps)  Nothing has changed here.
--
    Ron  KA4INM
         Youvan's corollary:  Every action results in